- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Take sex to a whole new level with Chorus - the most intuitive couples vibrator by We-Vibe® ever.
Chorus is a couple's vibrator that's worn vaginally during sex. This advanced toy has two adjustable points to target your G-spot and clitoris with varying levels of pressure. Chorus is the first We-Vibe® powered with AnkorLink™ technology, creating the most stable connection between your Chorus and the We-Connect™ app (so the signal doesn’t drop off in the heat of the moment).
Speaking of advancements, touch-sense lets you control Chorus’ vibrations with your movements. When you touch or move against the sensor, the vibration shifts in intensity, creating a natural rise and fall that lead to an absolutely epic crescendo.
Whisper quiet couple's vibrator for simultaneous clitoral and vaginal stimulation
- Body-safe silicone for nonporous, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, BPA and phthalate free play
- Cordless charging on included base for long life and limited environmental impact with 90 minutes of play per charge
- Waterproof and completely submersible for extra wet fun in the tub, shower, and beyond
- 10 vibration patterns with additional settings via an Android and iOs compatible We-Connect app
- Control remotely via the We-Connect app or Bluetooth-enabled remote
- Cleans easily with soap and water or toy cleaner
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
- Compatible with water-based lubricant
- Measures 3" by 1.3" by 1.7"
(SUGGESTIONS FOR) HOW YOU CAN USE IT
Chorus’ responsive controls mean every couple can find their vibe. Touch-sense lets you control Chorus’ vibrations with your movements. When you touch or move against the sensor, the vibration level changes. The We-Connect™ app lets you play together, even when you’re apart. Download the free We-Connect app to unlock Chorus’ touch-responsive vibrations, long-distance connectivity and more.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Chorus’ Squeeze Remote was designed with the most natural human response in mind. The tighter you squeeze, the stronger the vibration gets — and vice versa. When you want a little bit more (or less) stimulation, it’s right there.